Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What It's All About.

This is a Fat Acceptance blog. There, I said it. If you don't like it, you'd do well to leave. All my comments are moderated and I do not allow comments hating on me or on my blog. Want to be a troll? Go somewhere else, please and thank you.

For those of you still here, welcome! My name's Lexie Di and I'm going to be writing about all sorts of random things from activism to fatshion. I've been into Fat Acceptance for quite a while and am still learning. That's the most important thing I must mention: I am not perfect. I will make mistakes. I may even make a fool of myself now and again. But, in the long run, I'm here to vent, I'm here to educate, I'm here to spread love.

Speaking of love, please check out the blog of one of my best friends at Rubenesque and Ravishing, she's amazing and I love her to pieces.

Big Smiles!
-Lexie Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on my blog are moderated! I have no tolerance for hateful words or bashing. You want to be a troll? Go somewhere else, please and thank you.