Monday, September 13, 2010

Bussiness and Fierce Fatties!

Well, I haven't posted in about a month. That sucks. Bad Lexie! Bad! But, in my own defense, I've been busy. School's started and I'm just now settled into that routine.

So! What's happening with me?

Well, yesterday, my mom, dad and I cleaned out the garage and got it ready to do some exercising. We have quite a bit of exercise equipment: One of those weight machines, an elliptical, two stationary bikes, a bench press, free weights, a punching bag and a ton of workout tapes. We could start our own gym...

So, anyway, tonight we workout for about an hour and we're going to be doing that every night. Thank... god... I'm so tired of not moving any more than walking around school (which, honestly, is a substantial walk).

Planning a trip to Disneyland/California Adventure on Thursday with a friend and that will certainly wear me (the fuck) out.

So yeah, that's about it. I plan on posting more... It might be slow because of school, but more is on the way. Yup... Uh-huh...

O yeah...

And I'm on the Fierce, Freethinking Fatties team! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough cough- gasp* HA!

So yeah. Come check out my posts... and everyone's posts (as everyone there is a much better blogger than I am.) Honestly, I'm really honored to be joining... scared, humbled, and honored.

Thanks everyone.

Big Smiles!
-LexieDi.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again! Congrats on joining FFF too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm so honored you came and visited my humble blog!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on my blog are moderated! I have no tolerance for hateful words or bashing. You want to be a troll? Go somewhere else, please and thank you.