Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rough Waters...

Hey, all. I know I said that my hiatus was over, and I didn't mean to make that a lie...

What happened to me? Well, a lot.

My boyfriend came over for Christmas and spent two weeks and a few days. It was wonderful. We're still very much in love. I wouldn't want to spend my life without him. Luckily, I don't have to...

We've gotten a wonderful lawyer (Mr. O'Reilly) and have been saving up money for the process of moving him over here permanently.

Unfortunately, We'll have to be separated for about 7 months while the paperwork goes through. *sigh*

I've been fighting bouts of depression for about a month now... the longest one lasting only about a week and a half but taking a serious toll on me and coming to a head with a dream that my dad had been murdered.

On the activist front, I've been having more debates over feminism than fat activism. Honestly, the fatty front has been fairly calm for me.

I've been reading a lot... The Hunger Games, A Clockwork Orange, other shorter, random novels.

Hopefully, I'll be up and running here again, very soon. I miss you guys.

Big Smiles!
-Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on my blog are moderated! I have no tolerance for hateful words or bashing. You want to be a troll? Go somewhere else, please and thank you.